Thursday, September 14, 2006
"Unpredictability's my responsibility, baby."
School's great :D Recesses are the bomb man. Its the period that i always look for cause Eliza, Jasmine, Eunice and Amanda never fails to make recess exciting. oh, and Eunice is seriously very strange. She claps unexpectedly. like i said, expect the unexpected. Haha. We had a change of form teacher cause apparently, Mdm Zalena has to give birth and mrs han is retiring. I am gg to miss both of them really much! So, now our new form teacher is this really strange guy called Mr Eng. Yes him. The one who walks like as if he was modelling on a runway. He is very strange. He likes to raise his eyebrows & he speaks with an accent and he corrects our english if we didnt speak properly. Hahaha i think he's gg to be one interesting teacher man.
I'm gg for the results show later with Serene :D man, i cant wait to see Jonathan & Hady.
I cant wait to see How fat Jasmine is too. I bet she's looking like a da bao. I heard that she had tons of fats under her armpit. Okay, seriously i am gg to pray that she gets booted out tonight if not i am seriously going to turn her into a roasted pig. If Jasmine gets into the next round, its definitely not because she can sing but because she's just lucky she has city harvest & her school to support her blindly like fools. okay whatever it is, Jonathan must not get eliminated.