Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, October 24, 2006
 
Badminton today :D
I must admit that Eliza & Seetoh are very professional.
Esp Eliza, her smacks are so hard to save. Hahaha.
Okay la, I'm just lousy.
Eunice & I sucked, But between Eunice & I, she is definitely a much better player, minusing the injuries she caused me. Thanks to her, i think i am gg to wake up tmr with a baluku on my right eyebrow -.-
Theres like a bump there right now. Thank God the baluku she caused isnt on my forehead if not i'll look like a luo han yu. Hahaha. & Eliza's smack was so rough and powerful that it hit me right at my collar bone and its all red right now. Hahaha this can definitely show how powerful her smack was.
Badminton was very funny esp when Eunice & I were partners. We kept laughing and laughing & making fun of that bald man and we kept encouraging us to focus on the bald/ ball. Okay, i doubt anyone would understand what we were laughing about but anws, Eunice ( I hope you see this ), I had fun partnering you though you gave me a baluku and you still gong gong use your hands and cover my face and cause me to be in total darkness. Lol.
In conclusion, Eliza & Seetoh were great partners :D Hahaha oh, and Seetoh & i are possessed. We were possessed when we were partners. Hahaha. I love playing badminton with them. More badminton & sports day! :D

& I am going to take up dragonboating!
I think it'll be quite intriguing and it will definitely give me my abs :D
I bet everyone's jaw is going to drop after reading that i'm gg to take dragonboating
cause i think everyone see me as someone who would take up sewing or ballet but no horr, I am and WILL take up dragonboating & get my abs :D

My parents are out seeing cars right now & i'm hoping that my dad would get a new car cause the nissan sunny is getting smaller. i think it shrunk cause ytd my grandma had trouble getting out of the car. Hahaha. And no she is not obsese or anything. so yea, the car is really getting smaller. In fact, i even have problems getting myself out.

:D

 
5:21:00 PM



{♥ }