Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, October 15, 2006
 
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LIVIA :D

& sorry for not wishing you a happy bdae ytd. Pai seh.

Okay, i've got back my results and its quite a disappointment
But i have to admit that i didnt really study very hard this term.
But i'm proud to say that i passed Chinese :D
and i was stunned that i passed chinese oral cause i thought i would fail it badly.
but i think mrs goh pass me out of sympathy cause seriously, if i was the teacher & i had a student who
stumbles and says " uh" all the way, i will fail her hands down. So i ought to thank Mrs goh for passing me!
Hahaha, and whoever marked my chinese compo 2, should seriously go do some soul searching.
I wrote abt " my most precious gift" and i said that my most precious gift was my mother's love & i failed that paper?!
Haha, i think i couldnt express how i felt in chinese. I had alot of cuo bie zi even when i had the dictionary with me.
I think the next time, i dont even need to consider bringing a dictionary in cause i DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THE DICTIONARY.

i kinda expected to fail maths. I couldnt even do section 1 and that was like mixture of sec 1,2 and MAYBE PRIMARY school work. Ms ferng said that if we cant even do sec 1 we should go back to sec 1. Hahaha. I think she's talking abt me :D I think that Maths is very impt in everybody's life. & If i cant do maths, i cant go to JC, POLY AND EVEN ITE.
Then i think i can just end my education after O level & start saving money for the kohteoliuang coffee shop. Jasmine & Eliza passed maths so i think they still have the chance to make it to JC/POLY/ITE. Eunice & I failed, so i think we can open the liuang coffee shop and then Eunice can start practicing how to count with apples. Hahaha.

We are gg to get back report book on 26 october and i hope for the very best.
I hope to pass everything but i think thats kinda impossible.
hahaha.

13 october ; Party :D
It was kinda screwed up but i think pple had fun.
So chalet next?

 
2:51:00 PM



{ }