Thursday, October 19, 2006
I skipped school today AGAIN.
hahaha & its unintentional.
I woke up at 5.30 today & i felt so lazy to get moving so i decided to continue sleeping
also, i had a really good dream last night & i didnt want to wake up and ruin it. Haha.
Woke up at 2 again. Called like billions of pple to meet for lunch & i finally got through Amanda.
So, i met Amanda & Eunice for lunch at Gelare :D haha, that hot guy at the counter was still there.
but he didnt even serve us today. this other bloody guy called "Louis" who looked like a butch served us.
tsk. & that hot guy smiled at Eunice :( he didnt smile at me. #$%$%!
Walked into Popular, browse through the Pokemon book ( ha-ha my latest obsession ) :D
& I am gg to buy Sims 2 open business so i can plan the future kohteoliuang coffee shop & Amanda is going to be the lion for the lion dance! Hahaha. We're poor so we have to cut cost and we are gg to use Amanda as the lion and put a blanket over her and a paper bag on her face for the lion's face. Hahaha. Lunch was great :D
I'm facing a major huge problem now, Money problem.
I owe the school's library 90 dollars & i am broke.
Like seriously, i think i have to negotiate with the library to pay $1 a day.
Cause if i dont pay up, i wont get back my report book & I think the library's gg to hang a pig head on my door and spray red paint everywhere. I just got back my hp bill today & it exploded. In what way is my mother gg to give me money to pay for my libray fine? I also have to pay for some shoes that i bought. Omg. Kill me.
Kind souls out there, wanna donate to my library fine fund ?
and livia, i love you.
Please be fine.
i'm always here for you.