Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, October 24, 2006
 
& i'm dying inside to hold you

I think time is passing so fast & so much have been happening.
2006's ending and i'm definitely going to miss the year so much.
Next year is going to be a whole new twist cause most of my friends are separated from me =(
I have a premonition that on the last day of school, everyone's going to be crying. & i'm positive that i'll be one of the everyone that'll be crying.

& I think Jasmine should stop suggesting to matchmake people cause its very annoying
AH MIN AH. STOP IT HOR. Hahaha.

yesterday's words strucked me.
sometimes, some things are better left unsaid.

 
12:16:00 AM



{♥ }