Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, October 26, 2006
 
Last day of school :(
Today was such an emo day.
Even the thought of it makes me wanna cry.
I'm extremely sad that Eunice & Jasmine wouldnt be in my class next year & i'm just going to miss them like hell.
Eunice & Jasmine have been with me all this while & next year, we'll be separated and its just so depressing :(
Nevertheless, There will still be kohteoliuang :D We made a promise to stick as kohteoliuang forever & ever :D

Our pledge
We, Eliza, Eunice, Demelza & Jasmine,
pledge ourselves that we'll open a coffee shop
despite out craziness, differences, level of intelligence and nakedness
that we WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL OPEN THE COFFEESHOP & BE LISTED
& SHAVE BALD. and promise to eat lunch once every month.
If one betrays the promise, we'll have fungi mouldy butt.

Eunice & Jasmine : Yes, I promise to stay as Kohteoliuang forever and ever & we'll grow old tgt & bathe in swimming complexs for free shampoo & all our children can play with each other in Eliza's farm :D
I am going to miss you two so much. I cant deny that the bond we have is so strong that its going to be so hard for me to be separated from you two. However, I promise not to drift away from you two & have lunches with you two at Gelare and eat BAH-nana split & buy tissues from the auntie. We will still have movie marathons at my house & pool sessions at Jasmine's house. We will still be obsessed with bald heads & we will one day, take a bald picture & hang it up on our shop's wall. I'll never forget you two people because you two made a difference in my life. I love you two ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT & i am going to miss you two so much.

 
4:29:00 PM



{♥ }