Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, November 02, 2006
 
I am in need of cash right nowwwwww. I have been telling everyone to donate to the Demelza fund but no one bothers. tskkk. so sad la. Now, i am really broke. I left 2 freaking dollars in my wallet and i am desperate for money. Maybe i might kidnap Jasmine's sister or Eunice's brother and hold as ransom. Hahaha but then again, i think both of them would gladly let me kidnap them away horr? Despite my brokeness, i have a list of things i wanna buy. Its been long since i bought smth for myself lahhh. All my money have been flying to birthday gifts & stupid food. Seriously, i eat every one hour. I am like an obesed child. Jasmine even told me she will have to wear size 42 uniform next year... that stupid asshead. I bet i need size 60 uniform la. & i cant wait for christmas to come & CHINESE NEW YEAR. woohoo. money would start rolling in, then in one week, it starts flying out. Lol.

Last lesson for the year. Lesson was freaking hell boring. but at least i learnt something or i think i did. hahaha.
and damn.. the world is seriously so smallll....

 
10:57:00 PM



{ }