Wednesday, November 08, 2006
I havent been blogging these days so i shall try to think of something to blog about.
I have to say that Holidays can be quite a bore cause its either i'm out or i'm home.
If i'm out, i will spend money and my heart will start aching when i see my wallet filled with receipt and no cash and then i will suffer from heart problems. Also, everyone is like so busy to hang out with me because they have cca or work to attend to. Hahaha speaking of cca, i think i got kicked out of art club. Mr Leow cant even rmb i am from art club. I think he doesnt even know i am from art club la. Praise the Lord. Next year i can go join MRL or library club. woohoo. then i'll be the one who fixes the microphone for assembly everyday. or the one in the library sorting the books to the correct shelf. BUT THEN AGAIN, WITH MY 90 DOLLAR LIBRARY FINE, I THINK I WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO PASS AS A LIBRARIAN CLUB MEMBER. Hahaha, Demelza Ang, you can just go eat shit.
& i have been eating alot. & sleeping alot as well. tsk ( First day of school, there will be a pig in pl's uniform and that would be wonderful, ME :D ) Eliza, we are really very cute la. when you meet me the next time, you bring a certificate to declare that i am the cutest girl la horrr.
I wanna watch step up, material girls, grudge 2 ( MY HUSBAND IS IN THAT MOVIE ). So manyyyy movieeeee, no MONEYYYYYY. TSK.