Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, December 05, 2006
 
Nothing i say can make things any better.
Not even a sorry. But i just hope you would accept my apology.
I keep repeating my mistakes over and over again.
I am the cause for how things are.
and its you thats been patient with me but i took things for granted.
i realised that all these while i've not only been lying to you, but lying to myself.
Why do i keep running away from things?
Why do i keep escaping from the truth?
Why cant i just face it?
Yes, why cant i?
Fuck, i screwed everything up so bad.

& all my life I've prayed for someone like you
& I thank God that I finally found you
But i lost you last night..

Game over.
Can i hit restart ?
i guess not.
cause i made things this way.
what the fuck am i doing.


 
3:29:00 PM



{♥ }