Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, December 07, 2006
 
Serene & I have planned to go clubbing next year :D
I cannot wait! We are going to drag Jasmine & Eliza with us.
Cause we wanna see Jasmine shake that thang. wahahaha!
Anws, i think theres a big need for ME, Demelza Ang Li Ting to lose weight.
or rather get rid of my fats and start getting fat.
I think school needs to start soon cause the only exercise i get is from PE.
Hahaha. but then again if school started, that would mean i have to start pulling up my socks
but then again, i'm always talking about pulling up my socks but i am NEVER pulling them
cause i dont pressure myself when it comes to studies. haha. i take it easy, go slow, never finish studying, heck care. thats why i dont usually archieve what i aimed for. Hahaha

I AM GG TO START EXERCISING. I MEAN IT.
:D

 
11:47:00 PM



{♥ }