Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, December 12, 2006
 
I went to Batam yesterday & it was kinda boring.
I only enjoyed the lunch cause it was good :D
Had chilli crabs, prawns, chilli kang kong & soup
oh and some seashell food :D it was good.
tasted like escargot. lurvee itttt.
Batam's cheap & all cause the money's rupiah
& its worth so little that if i changed $50 sing to rupiah money,
i would get $300,000 rupiah. hahaha. can buy ferrari & lotsa prada, gucci, fendi in singapore already.
my dad felt like a millionaire for sure. Hahaha.
so it was kinda interesting seeing the price tags.
I only got a bag there. There wasnt much to buy.
i thought most of the things there were too ah lian for me.
My dad nearly got pickpocket.
Lucky i caught the boy reaching out his hand.
Thank God my dad wasnt pickpocket cause if he was,
my dad would cuss like crazy. Hahaha.

I went for the traditional indonesian massage & it was so damn good.
I never felt so good before :D
i totally loved the massage. Haha the best thing was that it only cost $20
for a top to toe massage. so it was worth it :D

gosh this post is so boring.

 
12:38:00 AM



{ }