Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, December 26, 2006
 
Who wants to do homework for me?
I'll pay you if you would do my chinese homework.
I'll pay you well. I'll pay you so well that you might wanna do my chinese homework forever!
I heard from Serene that the chinese assignment is counted for term 1. or rather every homework is counted. bloody hell.
I needa pass chinese or at least get above 40.
Next year i am gg to last in class for chinese. damn it.
I need to live in China for 3 months & speak chinese every second and come back and own pple in chinese.
& I have not complete my other homework.
die ah die. school is starting!
I plan to stay home & complete my homework on the 29th :D
I BET NOBODY'S GG TO BELIEVE IT.
i still rmb when i told Eliza that i did 90% of my science work, SHE KENA SHOCK.
hahahaha.

MERRY BOXING DAY :D

 
10:40:00 PM



{ }