Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, January 29, 2007
 
Why do the weekends pass by so fast but the weekdays pass by so slowly?
I STILL THINK SCHOOL SUCKS AFTER LIKE 4 WEEKS OF SCHOOL? or is it 3? Whatever it is, school still sucks. My bag is still so heavy. I feel like i'm carrying my mother in my bag. My stupid shoulder is aching. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE LOCKERS TO COME AND TODAY, KNN, ALL THE LOCKERS SOLD OUT ALREADY. Wah ROCK ON MAN PL. & now i dont know how much longer must i wait. i think my back is going to be like curve ruler soon. i'm hunching because my bag is so HEAVY. i needa consider bringing luggage already.

I had math , chinese & english test today.
I am going to fail chinese damn badly.
I didnt understand a thing about the close passage.
I didnt even bother reading. I just tikam.
Haha. I think xie lao shi might get a huge headache reading my answers for the comprehension. i wrote nonsense. Haha. Honestly, i didnt understand what the passage was talking abt either. So i just act kiang. Hahaha!

omgggg. Chinese lian bi is damn hard.
I dont know what to write.
I wanna know who invented chinese in this world. i wanna scold him.
Thanks to that fella, i am having problem communicating in chinese class.
haha. i cant even say escalator in chinese -.-

oh & i think i might just retain this year.
Why? BECAUSE I AM ONLY GOING TO PASS ENGLISH AND SCIENCE.
I am gg to fail Chinese ( thats for sure. if i pass chinese, i bring the whole class for tau hui)
I am gg to fail POA ( wah confirm + chop. If i pass this thur's poa test, i will bring mrs tan for dim sum)
I am gg to fail Geog ( wait, i failed geog already. i failed both the assignments)
I am gg to fail combine humans ( i dont know understand shakespeare's language. its so cheem. why cant he just talk like a human. dont like where art thou, thy, thee. WAH EM ZAI SHAKESPEARE GONG SI MI WEI AH. hahaha. Social studies is also a problem.
I have no idea whats going on =x
SO TO SUM IT UP , SI LIAO.



& then i go and spoil it all.

 
5:38:00 PM



{ }