Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Saturday, February 03, 2007
 
I think Gwen Stefani's so cool & unique
She's the hottest blonde ever.
Paris Hilton, can go and bang wall.

I finally got my locker :D
Thank God. I can finally dump all my books in the locker!
But the feng shui is not very good.
Its the 2nd one from the bottom.
Its so low that i have to squat down and get my things. very incovenient.
Too bad, me and serene cant show off out shuai ge photos.
But still, we are gg to print out shuai ge photos and paste them on our lockers.
Hahaha! & EDISON CHEN IS ULTRA MEGA HOT. HE'S THE BOMB, THE SEX, THE EVERYTHING.


& I LOVE DARINNNNNNN!!!

 
6:19:00 PM



{♥ }