Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Wednesday, February 14, 2007
 
I think I could like you
but I keep holding back
cause I can't seem to tell
if you're fiction or fact


she's just everything i'm not

HAPPY VALTENTINES'S DAY EVERYONE :D
May you find true love soon then you can ask your bf/gf to buy you a 100 roses and the 100th rose must be fake so your bf can tell you " i will love you till the last rose withers" and then your heart will melt and then you will feel like running to ROM with him. LOL. okay i am gg out of point. but yeah, MAY YOU GUYS FIND TRUE LOVE SOON :D

and like what Eliza said in her letter , may i find my hot hunk with 40 pecs. haha.
That silly girl. I cant even find someone with 8 pecs wanna talk abt 40 pecs. -.- peng and die.

A thousand Thank yous to everyone who gave me gifts today, be it just sweets or chocolates or flowers or cookies,etc.. i appreciate everyone of them very much. Much loves <3

Eunice gave me a terrapin! & i named it Robert. Okay, Go on laugh, fall on the floor.
I know its very old fashion, very ah pek. But i like. hahaha.
My father asked me what my terrapin name was & i said Robert
and he said " who in the world will name sucha name" so he ask me to change it to
Roberto. RO-BA-TOE. hahaha. i gave it a thought and Roberto shall be Robert's nickname! :D

Singapore is so hot.
I almost died of heat stroke just now.
I swear i'm becoming a roasted pig.
Stupid weather. worst than desert.

Chinese new year is in 4 days time!
Yay. Ang bao money, here i come
$.$ after new year, I AM GG TO SHOP TILL I DROP.



Once again, thanks to every single one for the small gifts :D
love love 4evazz.
<3

 
4:35:00 PM



{♥ }