Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, February 09, 2007
 
If I could escape
And re-create a place as my own world
And I could be your favorite girl
Forever, perfectly together
Tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet?

If I could be sweet
I know I've been a real bad girl
I didn't mean for you to get hurt
Forever, we can make it better
Tell me boy, Now wouldn't that be sweet?
Sweet escape


Cause I've been acting like sour milk fell on the floor
& i wanna get away to your sweet escape.


Its friday again :D
Lit test today.
Practically screwed it up, BIG TIME.
i wrote 3 question of answers on 1 sheet of paper.
its the first time i ever wrote such a short answer for lit.
I AM going to fail Lit.
Goodbye Macbeth.

School was fine today.
I think friday's food is DA BEST.
Kway chap & curry chicken noodle & prata.
shiok man. i had big bowl of curry chicken noodle today.
yummy :D

tmr theres POA tuitionnnn
wah piang. i gotta wake up at 8 O CLOCK.
OH MAH GOD. x.x

then after that i'll be meeting Serene baby, char siew bao & fan choy. & we are gg to see LUO ZHI XIANGGGGGGGGGG. THAT HOT GUY ON TELEVISION LAST NIGHT ON DANCE FLOOR.
YES THAT XIAO ZHU. HOT STUFF MAN.

today was the O level results & apparently, the highest scorer has got straight A's which means 9 A'S. OH MAH GOD. that will never happen to me IN MY LIFE. if i ever GET STRAIGHT A'S, i will bring my whole class to USA. I will pay for accomadation, food, shopping. anything you want, you name it, you got it. HAHAHA. I KNOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

oh & Eunice liu, I HAVE FAITH YOU WILL PASS N LEVELS :D

Tag replies :

Kim : hahaha. yeah lor i think evan is mad. you didnt even say you love him. he anyhow say he love you TOO. mad one la. HAHAHA. & POA, i confirm fail in o level. if i pass, i treat you ice cream.

Evan : you? marriageable? oh please. then why arent you by now? HAHAHA. cause i bet no one wants you! get a life la evan eng. HAHAHA. & thanks for your offer to tutor me, but i think my life is so hectic now. i doubt i'll have time for your tuition. thanks though. TUTOR ELIZA LA. SHE WANTS. HAHA

 
8:41:00 PM



{ }