Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, February 26, 2007
 
There aint no if, buts or maybe

Its been ages since i blogged.
My blog is rusting!
Common test is finally over :D
i'm freeeeeeeee.
or rather i've always been free.
everyday think of playing, partying, shopping.
I just might retain this year la.
haha. I never really studied for the tests.
no mood, each time i open the text, i wanna faint. x.x

I cannot wait for March Holiday Party!
Yay! party, dance, drink, pool, reggae music
da bomb man! & i cannot wait to see Serene baby & Janice Ng dance. ITS GOING TO BE SO DANG HOT. woo. i better start burning my fats if not my fats will be dancing instead of me.

Was over at Jasmine's place just now with Kim, Serene, Eunice, Lauren ( that bloody irritating stupid bob the builder idiot. hehe), Janice and Angeline. We were suppose to plan for the party and in the end, we ended up playing pool, talking, gossiping.
& me and eunice were damn sick. we were playing with stuff animals. her blossom gf and my monkey bf. hahaha. damn funny.
Then we played pool and i suck like hell.

I have alot of things to complain abt the school.
The school food sucks so bad now.
I feel like some vegeterian.
every food you buy, got veggie inside.
damn sick okay.
Its not that i dont eat veggie.
i do, in fact, i love veggie.
BUT NOT IN MY PASTA, MY WANTON MEE, MY HOKKIEN MEE, MY CHICKEN RICE.
Kaupei leh the school.
& I HEARD THERE'S SUSHI TMR.
i bet $100 that the sushi will not be like sushi at all.
It will be the rice from the chinese rice stall wrap with chai xin.
eeeyer.

oh, and Britney Spears SHAVED HER HEAD BALD. like botak.
omgzzzz. what has freaking gotten into her?!
Apparently, She's depressed that K fed left her until she got crazy and shave her head. My goodness. She looks so damn ugly now.
Now britney's bald, she's fat like hell, she looks like a potato.
Seriously, like the potato from toy story.
Also, Britney has gone into rehab for overdosing drugs
I AM NOT SURPRISED IF ONE DAY SHE ABUSES THE DRUG LIKE MAD AND THEN DIES LIKE ANNA NICOLE SMITH.
then goodbye britney. sayonara

 
8:26:00 PM



{♥ }