Thursday, February 08, 2007
Well I can't explain why it's not enough, Cause I gave it all to you.
And if you leave me now, oh just leave me now.
Its the better thing to do,
Its time to surrender,
Its been to long pretending.
Theres no use in trying,
When the pieces dont fit anymore, Pieces dont fit here anymore.
You pulled me under,
I had to give in.
Such a beautiful myth,
Thats breaking my skin.
Well i'll hide all the bruises,
I'll hide all the damage thats done.
But I show how Im feeling until all the feeling has gone.
There's Lit test tmr :(
i'm going to fail cause i really dont understand anything abt macbeth.
Its like reading african and studying it.
Very hard leh.
I was walking around with Eunice during POA lesson today & we saw a dead monitor lizard in the school's pond. I heard from Serene that the school calls it the wishing pond & i think thats freaking funny because its DEFINITELY NOT A WISHING POND CAUSE YOUR WISHING DONT COME TRUE AT ALL. Why? okay i admit i went with Eliza to throw a coin in to make a wish BUT HOWEVER, MY WISH DIDNT COME TRUE. IN FACT, THE OPPOSITE HAPPENED. walao. stupid pond. THAT POND'S CURSED. Now got monitor lizard inside, lagi more curse man. Now the pond's filled with coins. The most is a dollar. sooner or later, pple going to start throwing $2 note already if their wish really does come true. HAHAHA.
Tag Replies :
Serene : Yes. I am ultra contented with our locker. Whenever i open the locker, i nose bleed sia.
Bear: AH DUH. of course i got good taste la. You should go check out Darin Zanyar. HE'S SO HOT ALSO.
Evan : Omg. GET A LIFEEEEEEE. i didnt receive any invitation from you. i'll make sure i'm invited for your wedding. the wedding better have abalone, shark fin, scallops and everything expensive. & good God, i dont like the gelare guy anymore.
Kim : ENG IS NOT GETTING MARRIED LA. WHO WANNA MARRY HIM. YOU DONT WANT, YOU THINK ANYBODY ELSE WANNA MARRY HIM. HAHAHA
Eunice : I MISS YOU TOO. I MISS YOU SO MUCH. i dont have any more abs already :( i'll plan kohteoliuang outing soon & we'll catch up! LOVE <3! NICE WALKING WITH YOU TODAY!