Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, March 02, 2007
 
Its Friday again!
Time seriously flies!
Just 2 weeks ago, it was new year celebration.
It isnt a good thing that time is flying.

It means mid year exams are nearing & i am gg to flunk mid years.
Apparently, Ms gan told us that the test includes sec 1, 2 & 3 work and
i have never passed maths before. I have problem doing P6 work.
Seriously, not kidding. I was at popular, i flipped through the maths assessment book and i couldnt even answer a damn question. I think i need to start from p1 again.
Everyone's so worried that they might retain.
I'm not surprised at all. This year is a very tough year.
I really regretted skipping N's. A couple of my friends and i are struggling but still, majority of the class are excelling. 95% of the class people are smart, good at everything. Its quite sad to be the 5% of people not doing well.
Teachers said its just the beginning of the year but think about it, if we cant even do well in term 1, how are we going to do better in the upcoming terms?
The school's so annoying. We actually didnt have mid year exams but the school changed their minds and now we have to take mid years.
Its not MOE's decision. its PL's decision.
Once again, thanks PL. Rock on man.

Eliza & I were talking about failing O levels.
it will be damn kau pei. i study for 11 years ( p1-6, sec1-5)and
if i fail o levels, i will be so pissed.
Eliza asked " what you wanna be when you grow up if you only have O level cert"
i said " macdonald lady"
Eliza said she wanna be ge tai singer.
HAHAHA. funny shit.
i think macdonalds also dont even want me.
I think i'm pathetic.

SHOPPING SPREE TMR :D

 
10:14:00 PM



{♥ }